The Bystanders

Friday, August 1, 2014

Unboxing BDJ elite box July 2014 : Heroine Make Exclusive box

Hi Guys! I know you've read a lot of unboxing post about BDJ elite box. But its better late than never. :)

I got this box  just this morning. If youre wondering why I just got this today the reason is it took me a very very long time to decide if I will subscribed on this box, Im not familiar with the heroine make cosmetics so I did some research first and I found out that they are a Japanese cosmetics. Plus there are 8 full sizes make-up on this box for only 1480 so Ive decided to subscribed. Im just so lucky because theres still a box left for me, as far as I know this is the last box. See how lucky I am 😍 By the way this is my very first blog post and this is my only box for July (Havent receive any boxes this July their all late 😭)  thats why I consider this post as a very special post.

Okay Im gonna start with the unboxing post! Enough with the long intros. Sorry guys Im a newbie here. ✌️

There are 6 (A-F) variety of this box so you have a lot of option to choose from. You can choose from Fierce, Sweet and Elite and there are two shades Light and medium so you can choose which box will perfectly suits your personality and skin-tone. I chose the box B which is the Sweet Heroine Medium box.


Here are the contents of Sweet Heroin Medium Box, sorted by favorites:

8g, 695 Php

Heroine Make Smooth Cover Powder Clear

Go foundation-free with this powder that covers uneven skin surfaces and pores in one easy step and creates even, matte skin. It leaves skin looking smooth with light-diffusing particles, and absorbs extra sebum to help your makeup last throughout the day.

 Im hoping that this is the right shade for me, its really hard to find a good powder that matches my skin color.

Eyelash fixer, 5ml, Php 345
Eyelash, Php 345

Heroine Make Eyelash Fixer

This eyelash fixer will surely adhere your false lashes from one end of the eyelid to the other. Its waterproof formula is resistant to perspiration and sebum. 

Im glad that this product is included in this box, Im having a hard time looking for a good eyelash fixer.

Heroine Make Impact Eyelash

Add instant drama to your eyes and enhance your overall look with these falsies. They help create wider, brighter eyes by making your eyeslashes longer and fuller.

Ive noticed that compared to other falsies this one looks more natural. 

0.7g, 345Php

Heroine Make Quick Eyebrow

This waterproof, resistant to sweat and water eyebrow pencil has a super fine 1.5mm diameter tip, which allows you to draw eyebrow hairs one by one to make beautiful arches from the inner to outer ends. It comes in a convenient twist pen so you don’t need to sharpen it constantly.

Im currently using an eyebrow powder. I will try this eyebrow pencil since it is waterproof I can use this on my next beach trip.


3ml, 595php

Heavy Rotation Jewel Eyeliner 
This eyeliner has a super thin brush so you can create precise lines around your eyes. It contains 3 kinds of shimmering powders to give a “jewel-like” glittering finish to your eyes. It is highly resistant to tears, sweat, and sebum, so you won’t have to worry about your eye makeup the whole day.

Not a fan of liquid eyeliner :) So Im giving this to my sister since she has a chinky eyes and a liquid eyeliner is a must have!

6g, 595php

Heroine Make Volume and Curl Mascara
This waterproof mascara gives a dramatically gorgeous lengthening effect for glossy lashes, free from any clumps. It is formulated with fibers to really extend your lashes to their maximum length. It also contains Chamomile extract (moisturizing ingredient) and Camellia oil (emollient ingredient) that protects sensitive lashes from damage.

Just by reading the description of this mascara I know Ill be needing a heavy duty eye make up remover. I still have lot of unused mascara so I decided to keep this one for future use.

6g, 595php

Heroine Make Protect UV Mineral BB Cream
With SPF 50+ PA++, this mineral BB cream with excellent whitening, anti-UV and coverage effects that illuminates skin instantly, and creates even, smooth skin without visible pores. Its light texture allows you to quickly apply and blend it to your skin.

Im amazed that it has  a higher SPF so I do not need to apply sunblock prior to applying BB cream.

0.7g, 345php
 
Sun Killer Perfect Strong Plus
This sunblock features super UV-blocking abilities, with a special UV Cut powder that helps the sunblock last om your skin longer. Its waterproof and sweatproof, so you're free to do different activities without worries!

I'm okay with the BB cream since it has a SPF already, and using another product with SPF might be to harsh for the face.


And thats all the content of the Heroine elite box. It is really worth it for 1480php when you sum up, it will cost 4060 almost 3x the subscription fee. Plus they are all in their full sizes and it is a decent brand. Ive tried some of the product and I can say that most of them are designed for long wearing use. If you love Japanese brand make up or if you're an anime lover lol, you should consider this make up brand. I heard they will be available in the Philippines sooon!




No comments:

Post a Comment