The Bystanders

Monday, August 4, 2014

Glamourbox July 2014: Beauties and Babies


If theres one thing I really loved about Glamourbox, is they ship order as early as possible. I checked out my box last Friday and it came in the mail today. So here we go, another unboxing post!



The theme for last month box is Beauties and Babies. Actually, I don't have a plan to avail this box due to its theme. I am not a Mommy and not expecting to be a Mommy, tho Motherhood is such an exciting moment in any woman's life, but I don't have a plan as of now. I'm too young to become a Mommy and don't have money to support my future baby, hehe. So let me find a work first. No. Let me find a good-rich-responsible-husband-to-be so I dont need to work. KIDDDDING! :) So why did I avail this box? Simply because it is a Glamourbox and I superb love Glamourbox plus I have a niece and nephews they can use some of the items inside and I have an uber sensitive skin and I guess some of the items inside can be beneficial for me.

All right, let's stop the idle chatter and cut to the chase. There are lots of Mustela products in this box, and again, I'm not familiar with this product but it reminds me of Cethapil. Tho Im an avid fan of Cetaphil but Im not closing my door to the other products and will surely give it a try. and here are the Mustela products in this box:



From left to right:


1. Mustela 9 Months Comfort Nursing Balm (Full size 30ml/690PHP) 

It soothes tightness and irritations that come with breastfeeding. With shea butter, glycerin and sea salt. This balm protect and repairs nipple skin. It is a very promising product but I find it useless for me.

2. Mustela bebe Physiobebe Cleansing Fluid (Full size 300ml/690PHP)

A no-rinse cleanser gently dissolve dirt while softening the skin with avocado perseose and aloe vera. This product is perfect for those lazy nights when I dont want to wash my face. :)

3. Mustela 9 Months Stretch Marks Double Action (Full size 250ml/1990PHP)

It increase the skin's resistance against stretch-marks. It preserves the skin and improves its suppleness and elasticity. This is an excellent product, since theres no exception with stretch-marks whether your pregnant or not everyone is prone to stretchmark (Thats what I believe). And I believe that prevention is better than cure. :)

4. Mustela bebe Vitamin Barrier Cream (Full size 100ml/490PHP)

This one is for diaper rash. It prevents the first signs of rashes early on.
I will just give it to my nephews.

Lets now proceed with the Sebamed line, I received Sebamed in their previous box and it is a good product. Here they are:





1. Sebamed Baby Bubble Bath (Full size 200ml/425PHP)

With the right concentration it will surely protect your baby's skin. It has a 5.5 pH just the right concentration for babies skin. This smell's so divine!

2. Sebamed Baby Children's Shampoo (Full size 150ml/425)

Same with the bubble bath it has a 5.5pH so your young one's scalp are in good hands with this shampoo. I'm not excited with this one since I have a newly permed hair.

and here are the other products that are included in this box:




Bio-oil (Full size 60ml/425PHP)
I heard a lot of raves with this scars, uneven skin tone, dehydrated skin and stretch marks remover. It is a multi-purpose oil infused with breakthrough ingredient PurCellin oil it is easily absorbed by the skin, to help repair and heal skin woes.



Eden's Paradise Whitening Blue Salve (Full Size 40g/495PHP)
Target darker areas of your skin with this micro-skin peeling salve with natural-oils. One of my favorites in this box everyone knows I'm obsessed in skin whitening products tho none of them are effective.


Natasha Beauty Heel Mate (Full size 25g/195PHP)
Heel mate is made with coconut oil, shea butter and olive fruit oil to keep skin in tip-top shape. I don't have a cracked-heel problem so Ill give this to my father he is a foot spa addict lol.


Milea Baby Sniffles Balm and Sleep Balm (Full size 50g/350PHP and 16.5g/150PHP)
Sniffles balm for your baby's cough and cold, and sleep balm for those night when you cant stop the chatter and the baby flutter. Sleep balm is my favorite since its always been my dream to hit the bed as early as possible. :)


Lil Tots Baby Wipes ( Full size 60pcs/65PHP)
To wipe away dirt and germs that could harm your precious little ones. This one is very useful and practical since it is an everyday essential.

Recap:

I realized that having a baby is not a joke all the products above are too pricey when you purchased them in full size, although you have a lot of options in the market, but I'm sure that all moms out there wants the best product for their babies. :) As with the box value it is only 890php I exclude the sample size product in the computation. The subscription fee is 595PHP, maybe you guys are thinking that this box is not sulit. Actually  for me it is not sulit but it is worth it specially if you have a baby you can use all the products, and even if you don't have a baby all the products are good and usable except the Mustela nursing cream, but beside that, all of them are good for everyday use. Thats all, ciao! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment